1. Which languages do you translate?
2. Which documents do you work with?
3. How quickly can you translate?
After the source text has been analysed and you have accepted the quote, the translation will immediately start. The quote will also include the deadline for the completed document. We can fulfil the most demanding requirements for deadlines; just let us know that you need an express delivery. Generally speaking a translator can translate eight standard pages per day, of course depending on text complexity. In exceptional situations a larger text volume may be possible to process on a daily basis. In such a case, the job will necessitate multiple translators.
4. Which formats do you work with?
Type of document
|Document||doc, docx, rtf, odt, dot, dotm|
|Table||xls, xlsx, xlsm, csv|
|Presentation||ppt, pptx, pps, pptm|
|Audio and Video||mp3, avi, wav, mpeg|
|Graphics||indd, idml, psd, ai, tiff, bmp|
|Web||html, htmlx, phtml, xml, xliff|
|CAT-Format||xliff, sdlxliff, mqxliff, ttx, po|
5. How much does a translation cost?
6. How do I upload/send the source text?
7. What is the difference between standard or certified (legal) translation?
8. When do I need a certified translation?
9. Should I request proofreading?
10. Are my documents and data secure with you?