Please read more on personal data protection in our Privacy Statement.
1. Translata, spol. s r. o., having its registered office at Aupark Tower, Einsteinova 24, 851 01 Bratislava, Corporate ID: 35 927836, Tax ID: 2021980070, VAT ID: SK2021980070, registered in the Business Register of the Bratislava I District Court, section Sro, entry No.: 35437/B, (hereinafter as the “Administrator”) retains the following personal data of clients to whom they provide translation, interpreting, and language services:
Personal data processing is performed in accordance with the valid laws of the Slovak Republic, in particular the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (EU General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter as the “Regulation”) for the purposes of contract performance, the recording of the contract, and the possible future assertion and defense of the rights of the contracting parties. The personal data gathered for the above purpose shall be retained and processed for 10 years from the completion of the last part of the contract performance, unless a longer retention period is required for contractual documentation by another legal regulation. The processing specified above is made possible on the basis of Art. 6, subs. 1, par. b) of the Regulation – processing necessary for the performance of a contract.
2. The personal data shall be processed by the Administrator, however, it may also be processed by the following processors:
Osobné údaje nebudú odovzdané do tretích krajín mimo EÚ.
3. The personal data shall not be transferred to any countries outside the EU.
4. Our clients may receive relevant news and other order-related commercial messages via e-mail or phone; such procedure is allowed by the controller’s legitimate interest in providing relevant information under Section 13(f) of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. as amended unless you refuse it. The client will have the option to unsubscribe from such e-mail communication at any time and in any manner, e.g. by sending an e-mail or clicking a link in the received e-mail.
5. Please be aware that pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, you have the following rights: