1. Translata, spol. s r. o., having its registered office at Aupark Tower, Einsteinova 24, 851 01 Bratislava, Corporate ID: 35 927836, Tax ID: 2021980070, VAT ID: SK2021980070, registered in the Business Register of the Bratislava I District Court, section Sro, entry No.: 35437/B, (hereinafter as the “Administrator”) retains the following personal data of clients to whom they provide translation, interpreting, and language services:
- name, surname, company name;
- Corporate ID, Tax ID, address;
- e-mail address;
- phone number/mobile phone number;
- communication, information, and documents which the client provides to the Administrator in the process of service provision.
Personal data processing is performed in accordance with the valid laws of the Slovak Republic, in particular the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (EU General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter as the “Regulation”) for the purposes of contract performance, the recording of the contract, and the possible future assertion and defense of the rights of the contracting parties. The personal data gathered for the above purpose shall be retained and processed for 10 years from the completion of the last part of the contract performance, unless a longer retention period is required for contractual documentation by another legal regulation. The processing specified above is made possible on the basis of Art. 6, subs. 1, par. b) of the Regulation – processing necessary for the performance of a contract.
2. The personal data shall be processed by the Administrator, however, it may also be processed by the following processors:
- SEO Concept s. r. o., Starorímska 6, 851 10 Bratislava, Corporate ID 36 720 470, registered in the Business Register of the Bratislava I District Court, section Sro, entry No.: 43907/B;
- PEGAPRO s. r. o., Cesta na Klanec 4545/24, 841 03 Bratislava, Corporate ID: 50988336, registered in the Business Register of the Bratislava I District Court, section Sro, entry No. 121521/B;
- possibly also other providers of data processing software, services and applications.
Osobné údaje nebudú odovzdané do tretích krajín mimo EÚ.
3. The personal data shall not be transferred to any countries outside the EU.
4. Our clients may receive relevant news and other order-related commercial messages via e-mail or phone; such procedure is allowed by the controller’s legitimate interest in providing relevant information under Section 13(f) of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. as amended unless you refuse it. The client will have the option to unsubscribe from such e-mail communication at any time and in any manner, e.g. by sending an e-mail or clicking a link in the received e-mail.
5. Please be aware that pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, you have the following rights:
- to request from us information about which of your personal data is processed by us, or to request a copy of such personal data,
- to request from us an explanation pertaining to personal data processing,
- to request from us access to such data and have it updated or rectified,
- to request from us the erasure of such personal data – such erasure will, however, end all contract negotiations and will only be performed if the Administrator’s legitimate interest does not override the protection of your privacy,
- when in doubt regarding compliance with the personal data processing obligations, you may contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.