Translata, spol. s r. o., having its registered office at Aupark Tower, Einsteinova 24, 851 01 Bratislava, Corporate ID: 35 927836, Tax ID: 2021980070, VAT ID: SK2021980070, registered in the Business Register of the Bratislava I District Court, section Sro, entry No.: 35437/B, (hereinafter as “Translata” or “we” or “us”) undertakes to protect the personal data of its customers and contractors in accordance with the valid data protection legislation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and the Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection). This Privacy Statement describes how Translata collects, processes and protects the personal data of its customers during their visit to our website – domain address www.translata.eu (hereinafter as “our website”) and/or when using our services.
In our Privacy Statement you will find out:
- which information we collect,
- why we collect it,
- who we share it with,
- how we protect your rights,
- what rights you have,
- how you can modify, export or delete your data.
2. Which information does Translata collect?
When you fill in and submit the “Contact form,” the “Call me back” form, or the “Request price quotation” form you will be required to provide the following information: name and surname, name of the company/organization, e-mail address, and mobile) phone number. If you decide to order our services, we will also require your billing information to issue an invoice. If you visit our website, we collect data about your web activity using cookies and analytical tools which track activities on our website. Among the information collected in this manner is your IP address, the type of device and the browser settings.
If you contact us as a job seeker or a potential contractor, we need you to provide the following information: name and surname, name of company, contact information, billing information, e-mail address, and phone number. Besides this, we also require that you submit your CV with details of your education, professional experience and other information which may be required to evaluate your abilities and suitability for the given position.
3. Why does Translata collect data?
Your personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- provision of the services you requested,
- optimization and expansion of the services we provide,
- payment for services,
- protection of our legitimate interests and the interests of our other customers,
- evaluation of job applications,
- analysis of visits to our website,
- direct marketing.
The personal data you provide is processed and used in a manner adequate to the purpose for which it was collected. Translata does not aggregate personal data collected for different purposes. Your personal data will be stored no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the personal data was collected. We will only store personal data which has a legitimate purpose (e.g. the valid legal regulations may require that we store certain data, and some data may be required to invoice unpaid amounts).
We will not collect an excessive amount of personal data, nor will we collect data which is not relevant for the purpose for which it is collected.
We use the following types of cookies:
- essential cookies which are necessary to provide access to our website;
- functional cookies which are vital for the correct functioning of our website (if cookies are disabled, our website may not work correctly);
- performance cookies which do not identify you as a person (unless you enter your identification data in one of our forms), but can help us tailor the content according to your activity on our website;
- targeting cookies which help ensure that the advertisements displayed to you on our website are more relevant.
If you don’t wish to see tailored advertisements from the Google Display Network, or if you want more information about how Google uses the collected data, please visit http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
4.2 Google Analytics
4.3 Advertising and other systems
Translata uses advertising systems (such as DoubleClick, Google AdWords, GA Audiences), which collect third party cookies on our website. The cookies collected by these advertising systems will be used by third parties for advertising.
Our website uses Google AdWords remarketing services to advertise specific content, solely for the purposes of internet advertising, in particular within the Google advertising network. Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor the advertising content to better suit your needs and to only show advertisements that are relevant to you. You will see the remarketing campaigns of our company only if you have given us prior consent on our website.
4.4 Social media plugins
Translata uses social media plugins (e.g. Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, LinkedIn). The plugins are disabled by default and do not send data to any other websites.
When you access our website, your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers on which these plugins are activated. The plugin content is transferred directly to Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin/Google in your browser, which will then integrate it in our website. The plugin integration will cause Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin/Google to receive the information you have obtained on our website.
If you do not want social media to collect your information through our website, prior to visiting our website you must log out of the social media or disable the social media plugins.
For more information about how social media process your data, please see their respective privacy statements.
We use the following plugins:
- Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304 USA) https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Google+ My Business (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA) https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
- Twitter (Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA) https://twitter.com/privacy
- LinkedIn (LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 Wesz Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA) https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=uno-reg-guest-home-privacy-policy
5. Direct marketing
We can send you relevant offers and communications about our products and services via e-mail, however, only if you have previously agreed to the transmission of marketing communications or if you have used our services in the past and became our customer. In each e-mail, there will be a link you can click to unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications. You can unsubscribe by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included at the end of our marketing e-mails.
Terms of consent for personalized messages:
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time,
- You will receive an email from us at most once a month,
- your email will be stored in the database for up to 5 years,
- we will not use your email for any other purpose and it will not be given to third parties.
6. Privacy control – your data, your rights
Please be aware that pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, you have the following rights:
- to request from us information about which of your personal data is processed by us, or to request a copy of your personal data,
- to request from us an explanation pertaining to personal data processing,
- to request from us access to such data and have it updated or rectified,
- to request from us the erasure of such personal data – such erasure will, however, end all contract negotiations and will only be performed if the Administrator’s (Translata, spol. s r. o.) legitimate interest does not override the protection of your privacy,
- when in doubt regarding compliance with the personal data processing obligations, you can contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
If you wish to apply any of the rights specified above, or should you have any questions or comments pertaining to our use and processing of personal data, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Sharing of your information
We can share your personal data with third parties, such as:
- advertising service providers,
- web service providers.
You can find the list of all our current partners with whom we can share your personal data under Personal data. Except as provided in the previous sentence, your personal data will not be shared without your consent with any third party, except as follows:
- when Translata is required to provide personal data by law, by a public authority, or
- if the sharing of personal data is explicitly permitted under specific legislation.
We are committed to keeping your personal data safe. To that end, we have introduced the appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures and plans to protect and secure your data. Their objective is to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data or the random, unauthorized or unlawful access, use, transfer, processing, copying, change, loss or damage of your data.
Despite our efforts to ensure compliance with the rules of the respective legal regulations, it is not possible to ensure the safety of your personal data when transferred or shared in an unsecured environment. We will protect your data using the following methods:
- using encryption (where applicable),
- using passwords (where applicable), and
- using access restrictions (i.e. access to your personal data will be only permitted to our employees or contractors who require such access).
Translata grants access to all potentially personal or sensitive data only to those employees and contractors which need such information to process them on behalf of Translata, to conduct business with a client or to provide services to Translata. Translata grants access to all potentially personal or sensitive data only to those employees and contractors, which are contractually bound to maintain confidentiality.
8. The right of access and the right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to be provided detailed information about your personal data we have been processing. You also have the right to request the rectification or deletion of inaccurate personal data or to restrict the processing of data pertaining to you. To request an update or the deletion of your personal data, please send an e-mail to email@example.com . If, however, your request proves to be manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive, we may:
- charge a reasonable fee taking into consideration the administrative costs of performing the requested duties, or
- refuse to comply with your request.
If you feel that your data has been processed unlawfully, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we commit to resolve the issue immediately. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.
9. Validity of the Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement shall be valid in perpetuity. The most recent update was made and published at www.translata.eu on June 13, 2018. We reserve the right to change or amend the Privacy Statement from time to time, in particular if it needs to be adapted to the changes of our website or newly introduced technologies.